Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! Honestly I'm a bit nervous to start this but I'm always up for an adventure and always looking forward to new things. Here goes nothing.


So to start off; my name is Cora Marie Austin, and I'm 13 years (almost 14) old. I love to read and write, I longboard, and play video games. I'm a very social person, and I've been homeschooled for my whole life, and plan to be throughout highschool.
I am the oldest of 5 children. My siblings names are Charlotte (11) Ellie (8) Josiah (6) and Elijah (1 1/2). Sometimes it gets kind of crazy at my house, just the other day Elijah dumped hot chocolate mix everywhere. He snuck into the pantry and grabbed the big bin of it! He loved it so much he was literally licking it off the floor (gross, right?) When my mom came out she was upset at first, but she felt better after she took a picture and posted it on facebook.


That sort of stuff happens almost everyday at our house, thats one of the reasons I want to write this blog. To share with everyone just how crazy and awesome my family is! To share funny things that my siblings (and I) do.


Well I hope this lets you know a little bit about me and what I’m going to write about.


-Cora

Editing credit: Emma K

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cora! This is Emmy. I know we only met a few days ago, but you seem very nice and I'd like to get to know you better. ;)

    Anyways, that incident with Elijah is both funny and upsetting I'm sure for your mom. One time, my sister (who is now 3), got into the cabinet and pulled out the strawberry syrup you can put in milk and ice cream and got it all over. It was funny and messy at the same time.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emmy, Thanks so much for visiting my blog, be sure to check every Monday and Friday for new blog posts and funny storys! It was fun meeting you!

      Delete